Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
BranVan services will be provided by Crystals Transportation for the campus and Waltham routes beginning Thursday, September 2, 2021, from 11pm-3:00am, 7 days per week until BranVan has trained an appropriate number of drives to resume a full student run shuttle for late/early morning service. Thank you for your patience.
If you would like to drive for BranVan on a flexible schedule with competitive pay, .
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all members of the community who need to travel from one point to another on campus or who need to commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge or Boston.
Last updated: 8/30/2021
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all riders should follow the below procedures:
- Wear a mask while at the bus stops and while riding in the shuttles/vans.
- Maintain at least 6' of physical distance while waiting for the shuttles/vans.
- Do not crowd the doors of the shuttles/vans.
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details |
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | |
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Details | |
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation Monday - Friday 4 PM to 12 AM): Schedule |
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule | Details
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Details | |
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Schedule | Details |